There were 2 challenges today, but I kind of forgot about them, until tonight. So I only did the first one, as the 2nd took a lot more thinking!
Challenge #1 – Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt, hosted by Caught Read Handed
Find a book with the following criteria on a bookshelf:
1. Find an author with the same initials as you
2. Find a book with the color yellow on it
3. Find an author’s name with the letter “S” in it
4. Find a book with a female protagonist
5. Find the longest book you own
6. Find a book with a map in it or on it
7. Find a book with a face on it (photograph or illustrated)
Bonus: Find something on your shelf that isn’t a book.
1. My initials are A.L. – Pippy Longstocking, by Astrid Lindgren
2. Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood, by Ann Brashares
3. The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern
4. Laurel – Wings, by Aprilynne Pike
5. Lord of the Rings (bindup), by J.R.R. Tolkien
-or, a one-story-non-bindup-
Gone with the Wind, by Margaret Mitchell
6. Chronicles of Narnia (bindup), by C.S. Lewis
7. If I Stay, by Gayle Forman
Bonus: my cute little reading turtle nicknack!